Your First Visit
When visiting a dentist for the first time, it is important to feel confident in the professionalism and level of care offered at the clinic from the very beginning. For a completely satisfactory experience, you need to know that if you’re going to make return visits your history is well understood and your care plan is strategic and thorough.
Finer Details, Better Results
At Finer Smiles Laser Dentistry, your health is a matter of addressing the finer details. Here is the process we take you through on your first visit:
- Details – if possible, your first time visit should be attended approximately fifteen minutes early, to allow time for any form-filling or administration.
- Full examination – no matter what ailment you are trying to overcome, a standard procedure at Finer Smiles is a full examination.
- Deep cleaning – next is a full professional clean so assessment is not hindered by any excess plaque, giving the practitioner a clearer view of an affected area.
- X-rays – a standard minimum of two x-rays are carried out, to capture any issues that might not be visible to the naked eye, such as cavities.
- Gum health check – an assessment of bone levels around the teeth to ensure tooth stability is upheld.
- Individual tooth assessment – one by one, teeth are checked for the condition of any existing restorations, wear from brushing, erosion from acids or grinding patterns.
- Finishing for a fresh smile – fluoride application to ensure teeth strength.
To manage your budget, it can be important to make sure that your practitioner accommodates a variance of payment options. Finer Smiles Laser Dentistry do just that:
- Payment on the day of appointment, with cash, credit card or EFTPOS.
- All private dental insurance is accepted and can be claimed on the spot with the HICAPS system.
- In special circumstances, finance options can be arranged.