Smile with Confidence
Whether it’s in social situations or in a professional capacity, your appearance can mean a lot for first impressions. It’s relatively easy to maintain your hairstyle and choice of clothing, but with only using home-based basics like brushes and toothpaste, it can be hard to maintain your smile to the standard you would like.
It is widely-known that cosmetic surgery is available for oral health, but often people are reluctant to engage in traditional dentistry for cosmetic reasons. A trip to the dentist for either essential or cosmetic procedures can be an unpleasant one – drills, needles and more.
But there is a solution. Cosmetic dentistry aided by laser technology can be a more comfortable way of fixing any irregularities or discolouration in your teeth. At Finer Smiles Laser Dentistry, patients from all across Melbourne come to the state of the art surgery at Highpoint shopping Centre in Maribyrnong to experience the difference that corrective and cosmetic dentistry can make to their lives.
Procedures that can be carried-out by laser dentistry techniques are:
- Teeth whitening – eradicate stains resulting from years of tea and coffee consumption or smoking, for the brightest smile possible
- Porcelain veneers – recreate the shiny white look of natural dental enamel for a sparkling appearance
- Dental crowns – effectively restore or protect damaged or misshapen teeth
- Dental implants and bridges – easily replace missing teeth to improve oral health and speech ability
- Full mouth rehabilitation – a rebuilding of worn teeth throughout the mouth
If you are looking for a cosmetic dentistry technique that allows for fast healing and minimal disruption to your everyday living, look no further than the laser dentistry option. Post-procedure, you will experience minimal bleeding, reduced swelling and no numb lips!